Honey Lime Shrimp Recipe
½ pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
¼ cup olive oil
2 T honey
Juice of one small lime
Zest of one small lime
2 gloves garlic, smashed
½ tsp kosher salt
¼ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients and pour over the prepared shrimp. Let marinade for at least one hour.
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator 10 minutes prior to cooking to bring them up to room temperature.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to skillet in a single layer, discard remaining marinade.
- Cook shrimp on one side for about one minute, allow shrimp to turn pink and slightly surl. Flip shrimp over and cook for additional 30 seconds.
- Remove from pan and garnish with additional red pepper flakes. Serve immediately.